Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Class Discussion

It was fun discussing the Sieve and the Sand in class today. I have to admit though that keeping the discussion flowing was a lot more difficult than it seems. I wish that our group could have finished because I know that Syneth had a lot to talk about regarding Denhams dentrifice. Hopefully we will get to it next week.

I loved hearing everyones opinions about the book. It is amazing how we can all read the same book and get something completely different out of it. It will be interesting to see what happens in the last chapter. All of the conspiracy theories were very interesting. I don't usually see the possibility of conspiracy until it is pointed out to me, haha. I guess that in some ways I can be a little naive.

Well I think I'm going to start reading the last chapter now. I can't wait any longer. Happy Reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment