Sunday, September 13, 2009

I guess I could learn to like writing

Ok, so maybe writing isn't that bad. As I was writing my literacy narrative, I realized that writing may actually help me work through feelings.

I know that this isn't an original thought, but it is definitely a new thought for me. Writing has been my nemisis for many years. For as long as I can remember, I have dreaded writing, so the idea that it can actually be theraputic is sort of mind boggling. I am not completely converted to the school of thought that writing is great, but I think that I may be slowly inching in that direction.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way Steph. Writing used to be extremely difficult for me. Yet, being able to write about what I choose helps to ease my thoughts out. I'm very excited to see how far I go throughout the class.

    ReplyDelete