Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Crazy Weekend

Well I thought i had control of my time management skills but apparently I was wrong. I did all of my homework on Thursday except a paper for sociology because I knew that it would take the rest of the weekend. I had a well layed out plan. Start my project Friday after Psychology and and take my laptop to my daughter's Volleyball tournament, so that I could finish it on Saturday. Yeah Right!!!!! I searched for info for my report all day Friday and thought that I had everything that I needed, but I was wrong, so starting the paper got pushed to Saturday. Well, my laptop wouldn't work at the tournament, so I started to panic. I continued my search for information and when I couldn't find enough I switched my topic. That's right, I completely restarted my paper Sunday morning and now it is 11:30 pm and I just finished it, ugh! What a horrible weekend. On the bright side, at least I didn't have to cook dinner all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment