Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scheduling

Why does everything in college have to be so confusing. I went to guidance in the summer and they helped me sign up for classes and then sent me on my way. Never told me what to expect or what would be coming next. So when the signs went up all over campus that scheduling starts November 2, I was a little nervous. Not only do I not know how to schedule classes, I also have no clue about what I am supposed to take next semester. I didn't even know until I saw those signs hanging up everywhere that I even had a question about what to do next. I think that the HACC Bureaucracy thinks that we will all just go online and take care of it. What happened to people guiding you through your process. Isn't that what guidance is for. We need help. We don't know the 50 billion rules about what classes you have to take in what order. Oh well, that is my crisis for the day. Hopefully I will schedule correctly. I guess I will know soon.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    Have you tried making an advising appointment with your advisor? If I can be of any help, let me know...

    ReplyDelete