Monday, October 12, 2009

Colleen and Jordan's Wedding

We were in New York all weekend for our nieces wedding. Everything was so beautiful. I just love weddings. The Bride and Groom looked amazing, the ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was out of this world. Friends, family and food, what could be better?

We sat at the reception and caught up on the latest events with all of our family and friends. We sipped on cocktails, and enjoyed fabulous food. We also managed to squeeze in a few dances and some wedding cake. Candy Apple Martinis! I think that says it all, haha.

There is nothing better than a wedding to remind us of why we love our own spouses so much. They are so invigorating. Only problem is that I didn't have much time to work on homework, ugh. So here I go, off to finish my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment