Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

Ok, so I was trying to find anything to do today besides studying, but whatever my intentions, I made the best pumpkin cookies ever. I asked my mom for a recipe and she hadn't been able to find one, so I went to my favorite website, food network. I found two recipes for pumpkin cookies with icing, so I used the cookie from one and the icing from the other. It was a spiced pumpkin cookie with cream cheese icing. Yum!!!! I have to say that I was inspired by Lily's blog about the pies she made. Thanks Lily. I love the fall and baking and all the warm, cozy feelings that come along with that. It was alot of fun spending the day in my kitchen with my 5 year old. She loved measuring and mixing. Maybe when she grows up, she will share these special times with her kids.

1 comment: