Monday, November 16, 2009

Coupons

Well it's happened folks, I am officially addicted to coupons. It started out as a way to save a little money. Now I spend hours figuring out how I can get things for free or for very little money. I even carry around a binder with all of my coupons, so that I won't miss that great deal. Yep, I'm that person. The one that you see in the grocery store, who tells their children, "no, we can't get that, I don't have a coupon". Hahaha, I'm not sure how the addiction began. Maybe when I got bags of cough drops for a quarter, or glade candles for free. However it began, I am hooked now. So look out grocery store manager, no matter how hard you try to hide it, I will find it! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I am a coupon freak also! I love when the coupon is worth more than the product! And free is always good! I can find better ways to spend the money I save!

    ReplyDelete