Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

I have been black friday shopping many times, but I have never seen anything like what I saw this friday. I made the massive mistake of starting at Wal Mart. We pulled into the parking lot at 4:45 am to find a parking lot that was filled to the rim with cars. For those of you who are familiar with the east york store, then you can visualize the insanity when I tell you that every parking space from Sam's Club all the way past Wal Mart and around Panera Bread was filled. This should have been my sign to run!!!!! Not me though, being the eternal optimist, I decided that it would be better inside. haha! When we entered the store it was jam packed. No matter which way we turned there was a sea of people. Looking back now, It was pretty hilarious. If aliens were watching us they would probably be confounded to figure out this yearly ritual. Well 1 1/2 hours later we made our way out of the store with almost nothing that we went there for and a lot of stuff that we didn't. Oh well. We spent the next several hours driving around to several stores in search of the greatest bargains. Although we didn't find anything amazing, it was a pretty fun day, hanging out with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment